LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

AVICO

Last post 03-08-2010, 3:14 AM by run. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-07-2010, 9:58 AM 9010

AVICO

WARNING - Most of the below postings are made by the same user (IP address) Investigate thoroughly before proceeding - Moderator

PPRUNE completely digested with recruitment companies, scams and frauds and people who just want to tarnish other peoples names in the name of making money is trying to taint the name of AVICO.

Having worked with AVICO for the last 8months i can proudly say i don not regret applying with AVICO never in a million years would i have been able to join the aviation market being a cadet pilot and within 6months of employment be a First Officer in the name of AVICO who have i think so far the largest number of airline networks signed up with them for both training and recruitment.

So for all the AVICO hater keep on hating, for the job seekers if you are truly looking for a job apply with AVICO, for the doubters keep on doubting and stay jobless and for those who have applied and are being recruited Welcome to AVICO i am sure you are seeing the harvest of the risk you took of applying with AVICO despite peoples words.
  •  03-07-2010, 10:32 AM 9011 in reply to 9010

Re: AVICO

i am currently in the process of going for my type rating in south Africa with AVICO i just did my validation test and passed and will be going for my interview and i just wanted to know what goes on during the interview like what questions do they ask you?
  •  03-07-2010, 12:11 PM 9013 in reply to 9011

hope you took a look at the specs of the 737.
    and be calm when they do their ATPL questions...if you show that you know your stuff, you are on.

good luck!!!!
  •  03-07-2010, 8:09 PM 9016 in reply to 9010

Good on you. I am currently preparing to go for my interview and I will not allow any haters to discourage me from what may turn out to be the opportunity of a lifetime
  •  03-08-2010, 3:14 AM 9018 in reply to 9016

WARNING - Most of the above posts are made from the same IP address - Moderator
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us