LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Production dates

Last post 05-18-1999, 4:16 AM by anonymous2. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-17-1999, 8:53 PM 469

Production dates

*** Posted by run ***
    I would be very pleased if somebody could help me out with some production dates. When did these aircraft fly for the first time:

SU-24 Fencer D, MiG 25 Foxbat, MiG-23 Flogger B, MiG-27 Flogger J, MiG 21 Fishbed, Mirage F1, Flanker diff. vers., MiG-29

Run
  •  05-18-1999, 12:31 AM 472 in reply to 469

Re:Production dates

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [I would be very pleased if somebody could help me out with some production dates. When did these aircraft fly for the first time:

SU-24 Fencer D, MiG 25 Foxbat, MiG-23 Flogger B, MiG-27 Flogger J, MiG 21 Fishbed, Mirage F1, Flanker diff. vers., MiG-29

Run]

Hi RUN,

I will try to find out this info for you but I think I might be able to get you some technical stats on these aircraft as well. Would you like the stats to or just production dates.

Regards

Rapier
  •  05-18-1999, 12:44 AM 474 in reply to 472

Re:Production dates

*** Posted by run ***
    [Hi RUN,

I will try to find out this info for you but I think I might be able to get you some technical stats on these aircraft as well. Would you like the stats to or just production dates.

Regards

Rapier]

Just the dates thanks
    run
  •  05-18-1999, 2:53 AM 481 in reply to 474

THE AIRCRAFT DATA IS WITH YOU

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hello RUN,

I have sent you the aircraft data as you requested via e-mail so let me know if you get it ok. If you feel that there is anything on the list that you need more info on then just let me know and I will try and find it.

Regards

Rapier

[Hi RUN,

Regards

Rapier

Just the dates thanks
    run]

Hello RUN,

I have sent you the aircraft data as you requested via e-mail so let me know if you get it ok. If you feel that there is anything on the list that you need more info on then just let me know and I will try and find it.

Regards

Rapier
  •  05-18-1999, 4:16 AM 494 in reply to 481

Re:THE AIRCRAFT DATA IS WITH YOU

*** Posted by run ***
    [Hello RUN,

Regards

Rapier]

Thanks a lot

RUN
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact