LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

war

Last post 10-11-2007, 3:26 PM by mmcgehee. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-28-2005, 9:57 PM 2967

Coffee [C] war

the war sucks
  •  03-02-2006, 11:28 AM 3234 in reply to 2967

Coffee [C] Re: war

I agree COMPLETELY. But I don't think we should pull out just yet, or else the Iraqi govenment will colaspe! They don't have militia or organized police forces to deal with the insurgents.
  •  03-04-2006, 12:13 PM 3241 in reply to 2967

Smile [:)] Re: war

i agree war does suck!
  •  03-13-2006, 12:11 AM 3273 in reply to 2967

Re: war

the iraqi ppl do have a army the australian SAS forces have been training them 4 battle for 10-12 months now
  •  12-31-2006, 8:50 AM 3887 in reply to 3273

Hi, I'm new here so I'll intriduce myself, I'm not american, I'm french and I'm 14 so excuse me if my english isn't good.

Yes, I am agree, war is the worst thing is this world, but can we let poeple in pain and dying because of a tyran? But your country isn't interesting on petrol, and use this excuse to do this petrol war ?

With my great respect.

•  05-22-2007, 12:41 AM 4320 in reply to 2967

Are you kidding me?
    This is an utterly meaningless and inane statement.
    Provide some type of argument that has any valid form of legitimacy.

Yes, War does suck.  It sucks the big one, but often times it is necessary even when unpopular. 

Does this war we are in now suck?   Yes
    But it is the required means to an end that we will face now, 10 years from now, 50 years from now, or we could have began to face 3-4 decades ago.
    We chose to not pursue this course earlier because of political and societal misunderstanding of a complex rise and rebellion within differing socio-economic sects of the world that happened to be governed by differing sects of religions.  The ultimate outcome being unfostered hatred leading to the control of entire nations of people and provoking violence reminiscent of much earlier forms of society based largely on tribes and battling warlords. The difference now being the ability for the most uneducated of people to instill much larger numbers of casualties both physical and economic.

There is no easy or quick end in sight and there may very well never be a definitive end, but we must stabilize an area of the world that requires drastic change before there is any chance of creating a somewhat peaceful and free society which will foster this foresaid stability, and is the only chance we have of not beginning the long downfall that has become possible in a nuclear world.

•  10-11-2007, 3:26 PM 4748 in reply to 4320

I agree with PAVEBRA.  There is obviously no WMD's but now that we are in Iraq we have a duty and obligation to stabilize the country seeing as how we toppled their government in the first place, not to mention the promises of democracy and peace we have made to the Iraqi people.  But on a more selfish note (America's safety and well being), we need to stabilize the country as a message to every terrorist group threatening America.  We have the power and will to oust you from whatever country you inhabit and restore peace and prosperity to that country once you are eliminated, which could do much to terrorist group's morale.  If we pull out without stabilizing the country it will leave a power vacuum that most likely will be filled by Iran who wants to destroy Israel (our ally), develop nuclear weapons, who is funding terrorist activity in Iraq, and recently has had members of their military captured in Iraq (what are they doing there I wonder...hmmm).  It's no secret that the president of Iran wants the U.S. to leave Iraq so his country can step and "stabilize" it (i.e. setup a puppet government or worse anex it). 

Leaving Iraq while it's a complete mess will only serve to embolden America's enemies. 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us