ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

I have a few questions and I was hoping you gentlemen could answer them

•  02-21-2008, 12:27 AM

I have a few questions and I was hoping you gentlemen could answer them

I am currently a freshman at a community college in Arizona and I have a GPA of 3.5 or so (trying to increase it). After next year I plan to apply and hopefully be accepted to ASU Polytechnics (Aeronautical Management Technology (B.S.) in Professional Flight) my main questions are.

If I ever want to try to become a military aviator, does having a civilian aviation degree increase or decrease my chances? I have heard that if I get civilian pilot training that can make me non-eligible.

I have also heard that Embry Riddle is your best chance for becoming a military aviator but because it is a private school the cost is up there so my next question is.

Is going to an alternate University like ASU a better option? I know you people recommend going to ROTC or one of the military academies but I would like to see if I like flying first and I think a civilian aviation degree is better and that leads to my final question.

Am I in the right state of mind or is going to a military the academy the only real way to become a military aviator.  Thank you for your time and help it is well appriciated.

View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us