ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
Search  

Can anyone help with some info.???

•  05-11-2005, 10:25 AM

Can anyone help with some info.???

I'll be 17 in a few months so my time for decisions is drawing closer and closer to an end. I've managed to keep my GPA bouncing between 4.0 and 4.4 the last 2 years and I'm active in 2 sports. So I know both of those aspects will help me get to where I want to go. I have 2 uncles and a cousin who served/serving in the Marine Corps to you can imagine the flak I get about joining. BUT just like every other adrenaline craving kid there's ever been I'd like to fly....fly fast if possible
    but I wouldn't forget the idea of flying a chopper. Also I'd like to shoot stuff, blow thing up, etc. And after that's over it'd be cool to be an astronaut too but how?
       Umm, I'd prefer to go to a military academy like Annapolis or AFA or Westpoint
    but I'm not sure how....well I'm just not sure.
       I'd figure that I'd have more chances to become a pilot in the Navy or USAF than in the Marines but that's just me. Am I totally wrong about that?
     Also If theres any info about military life, flying etc. It would be geatly appreciated and thanks in advance. Thanks also for spending the time to read this.

Josh L.
    Sand Springs, OK
View Complete Thread
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved