corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Wanted - Unservicable aircraft-commercial and of reasonable size DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COMPLETE!

Last post 01-22-2008, 2:45 PM by tower aircraft. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-05-2007, 6:43 AM 4165

Wanted - Unservicable aircraft-commercial and of reasonable size DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COMPLETE!

Hello,

I am looking to purchase and unservicable or deralict aircraft and have it ship to Australia. I wanting to get into resoration of aircraft though I will have some help.

Will be on display during and after restoration.

Size is not the issuse and I am open to any offers. I would preffer a commercial aircraft or a dirivative of one.

Min Requirements

Something such as a HS748 or larger.

I am looking for aircraft types such as: 707,727, A300, A310, C-130, DC-4/6, Early propliners/jets.

If there are any small early business jet aircraft such as the HS125-will be interested.

NOT FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE!-Possible sponsorship required.

Regards,

Richard

•  07-30-2007, 10:22 AM 4573 in reply to 4165

Re: Wanted - Unservicable aircraft-commercial and of reasonable size DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COMPLETE!

We have a Shorts 360 Available,ready to ship ideal project,how would you get it to Australia from the UK ?
  •  08-04-2007, 4:14 AM 4579 in reply to 4165

Re: Wanted - Unservicable aircraft-commercial and of reasonable size DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COMPLETE!

We have very interested aircraft for display
    avtopilot.ua@mail.ru
  •  08-27-2007, 12:13 AM 4657 in reply to 4165

Richard,

I might be able to assist you in getting some of these aircraft you listed. If you are still interested please contact me at bcarlton23@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Brandon Duncan
  •  12-12-2007, 5:57 AM 4948 in reply to 4165

Dear Richard

We have two F27 airframes for sale, MSN 10366  & 10417

Please revert if any interest

Best regards

Peter

•  01-22-2008, 2:45 PM 5122 in reply to 4165

Richard,

I have a Boeing 727-200 / L-1011 TriStar available immediately. Will fly to Australia if you require. Email me at mhajduk@telus.net and leave me a phone number where I can contact you.

Regards,

Michael Hajduk

Tower Aircraft Corporation

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home